Are you looking for an exciting career in the Travel Industry?
Tourvest Travel Services is offering an exciting CATHSSETA Accredited Learnership Programme opportunity over a period of 12 months, with a guaranteed NQF L5 National Certificate in: General Travel at the end of the programme.
Interested in spreading your wings? Complete the contact form below.
What is a Learnership?
- A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
What does it entail?
- Learners in learnerships have to attend classes at a college or training centre to complete classroom-based learning, and they also have to complete on-the-job training in a workplace.
- This means that unemployed people can only participate in a learnership, if there is an employer that is willing to provide the required work experience.
- You can do a learnership not only in the traditional trade areas, but also in other learning fields, such as tourism and security services.
- Learnerships combine a structured learning programme with practical work experience at a company, government department or small business.
What are the benefits?
- You will receive a nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the learnership.
- You will gain work experience, that will improve your chances of getting work.
- The work experience gained during the learnership can assist you to set up your own small business.
- You gain links with the employment network, increasing your chances to find work.
- You can earn a promotion, or be redeployed into another more satisfying job.
Please note that our 2018 Application process is now closed.